The MMDC is a great place to work and grow as a professional. Staff are encouraged to focus on their strengths and given the opportunity for training and other professional development. While we acknowledge that work is important, a “family-first” culture is emphasized.
Other MMDC benefits include:
- Flexible scheduling (based on staff and team needs, and contingent upon productivity)
- Support of remote work (based on staff and team needs, and contingent upon productivity)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Competitive medical benefits
- Public employee retirement benefits
- Deferred compensation plans
- Life insurance (basic coverage provided with the opportunity to purchase additional)
- Access to other supplemental insurance coverages (e.g. AFLAC)
- Cell phone reimbursement (Up to $50 monthly)
Current Position Openings:
While the MMDC doesn’t have openings at this time, we would encourage you to check back regularly. New openings will be posted on this page as they occur.