Mid-Minnesota Development Commission Website (mmrdc.org) Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 23, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the mmrdc.org website (the “Service”) operated by the Mid-Minnesota Development Commission (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
Conditions of Use
The Mid-Minnesota Development Commission will provide this Service (mmrdc.org website), which is subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website or use its services you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website may be protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of the Mid-Minnesota Development Commission.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of your jurisdiction, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between you and the Mid-Minnesota Development Commission, or its business partners and associates.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by the Mid-Minnesota Development Commission. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content or message that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- To communicate with Mid-Minnesota Development Commission representatives or other users in an offensive manner;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Mid-Minnesota Development Commission or mmrdc.org user;
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL.
The Mid-Minnesota Development Commission may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.