(The MMDC does not endorse any product or services and links are provided for informational purposes only)
- Branding Process Guide, by Active Marketing
- Business Strengthening Webinars, by Vivid Image (most about 1 hour long)
Civil and Emergency Alerts:
These resources are intended to make residents aware of emergencies in their proximity
- Kandiyohi County Kandi911 system
- McLeod County Code RED
- Meeker County Code RED
- Renville County Code RED
Education and Issues:
- Addiction Rates in the LGBTQ+ Community
- Learning for Justice: This organization provides information and training opportunities for educators, students, caregivers, and communities in the areas of Climate and Culture, Curriculum and Instruction, Leadership, and Family & Community Engagement.
- Understanding Race: This organization seeks to help individuals better understand racial issues and injustices by providing scientific, historical, and social context.
- Busing on the Lookout: Human Trafficking Awareness Video.
Health and Wellness:
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Addiction Resources
- Methadone Clinics in Minnesota
- Transitional Housing in Minnesota
- Minnesota Rehab Centers for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Detox Resources
- Minnesota AA & NA Meetings And Drug Alcohol Treatment Centers
- Mental Health Disorder Guidance
- Rehab Centers in Minnesota
- Cell Phone Addiction Signs and Symptoms
- Substance Abuse Recovery Support Guide for College Students
Health Information For Veterans:
The MMDC would like to help site visitors connect with all of the various agencies and organizations who are providing important services to our region. If you would like your organization featured on this page, please fill out the form below.